See what we’ve
been up to...
been up to...
- Globe Telecom is a major provider of telecommunications services in the Philippines. It has one of the largest fixed-line and broadband networks in the Philippines.
- Michelin is a French multinational company and one of the largest tire manufacturer in the world. It provides tires to over 170 countries.
- TAG Heuer S.A. is a Swiss luxury watchmaker that designs, manufactures and markets watches and fashion accessories.
- Krispy Kreme is an American doughnut company and coffeehouse chain.
- Hermès is a French luxury goods manufacturer, specializes in leather goods, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewelry, watches & ready-to-wear.
- T-Mobile is the second-largest wireless carrier in the United States. Its headquarters are located in Bellevue, Washington.
- L'Occitane is an international retailer of body, face, fragrances & home products based in France. L'Occitane offer natural beauty products & organic cosmetics.
- Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport.
- Singapore Art Museum is the first fully dedicated contemporary arts museum in Singapore. It has one of the world's most important collections of contemporary art.
- AIA is a Hong Kong multinational insurance and finance corporation. It is the largest public listed life insurance and securities group in Asia-Pacific.
- Lincoln is the luxury vehicle division of American automobile manufacturer Ford. The division helped to establish the personal luxury car segment.
- Harley-Davidson is an internationally recognized American motorcycle manufacturer.