With over 20 years of delivering compelling digital experiences, our team of designers and technologists will help your company better digitally communicate and engage with customers and transform your online presence.
Build Compelling Experiences
Industry Leading Technology Platforms
We develop and integrate on the Industry Leading Technology Platforms ensuring the application meets or exceeds your expectations.
See what we’ve
been up to...
been up to...
Adobe Experience Manager , Elastic Path
We helped a leading Asian Telco in their Digital Transformation journey.
A leading telecoms company in the Philippines serving over 90M customers wanted to better engage with their customers on the web as well as on mobile app. Together with Adobe & Elastic Path, we have helped them launch their online shop and sales tools in the Philippines. From there, Sutrix Group also took part in the modernization of internal tools and infrastructure allowing this telco company to have today, a cutting edge technology business.
We analyze, design and build your online presence to help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Digitial Consultancy
- UX/UI Design
- Systems Analysis
- Omni-channel integration
- E-commerce Integration
- AI & Analytics
- Automation Testing
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Services
We approach our projects with an agile methodology. Here’s how we do it.
Lead by a team of veterans in the Digital space
David has over 30 years of executive experience leading multiple Software development businesses. With his French business and Management knowhow, he ensures the Sutrix Group has the right strategies and the resources in place to execute and successfully deliver great software for our clients.
Quan has over 30 years of experience in IT, having worked for IBM and Canon in the US. He oversees the group technology partnerships and works with David on the strategy for the group. Quan also oversees the US office.
VP OF FINANCE
Mrs. Quynh has over 15 years of experience in international relations, finance and entrepreneurship. She oversees finance & accounting execution, risk management, multicultural management, HR management and ensuring the well-being of employees.
Satoshi oversees business in Japan market as a managing director of Sutrix Solutions Japan. He has provided global level DX solutions to Japanese market for 7 years and expanded the business there. Before joining Sutrix, Satoshi was a producer of SEGA.
Chief Sales Officer
Christophe oversees Business Development and Sales for Sutrix. He leads the Sales strategy and ensure the Sales team have the knowledge and tools to help customers understand the need for digital transformation. Before joining Sutrix, Christophe was Managing Director of Playsoft, a Digital Marketing Agency.
Chief Delivery Officer
Khang oversees all software deliveries in Sutrix and ensures the team is organized with the resources, tools and know-how to implement complex platform solutions for our clients. Khang has been with the group since 2004 starting as a developer working up through the ranks to his current role as Chief Delivery Officer.
Chief Technology Officer
Fabrice oversees the engineering team at Sutrix, ensuring we have the technology, tools and best practice to successfully implement large enterprise platforms for our clients. He is passionate about technology and how it can help our customers achieve their goals. Before joining Sutrix, Fabrice was Technical Director with DigitasLBi France.
Chief Growth Officer
Paul is in charge of scaling Sutrix organization and oversees the systems and processes for Sutrix to have sustainable growth. Paul was formerly a DigitasLBi France Offshore Production Director before joining Sutrix.
Trusted by the Leading Enterprises worldwide
- Globe Telecom is a major provider of telecommunications services in the Philippines. It has one of the largest fixed-line and broadband networks in the Philippines.
- Michelin is a French multinational company and one of the largest tire manufacturer in the world. It provides tires to over 170 countries.
- TAG Heuer S.A. is a Swiss luxury watchmaker that designs, manufactures and markets watches and fashion accessories.
- Krispy Kreme is an American doughnut company and coffeehouse chain.
- Hermès is a French luxury goods manufacturer, specializes in leather goods, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewelry, watches & ready-to-wear.
- T-Mobile is the second-largest wireless carrier in the United States. Its headquarters are located in Bellevue, Washington.
- L'Occitane is an international retailer of body, face, fragrances & home products based in France. L'Occitane offer natural beauty products & organic cosmetics.
- Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Singapore with its hub at Singapore Changi Airport.
- Singapore Art Museum is the first fully dedicated contemporary arts museum in Singapore. It has one of the world's most important collections of contemporary art.
- AIA is a Hong Kong multinational insurance and finance corporation. It is the largest public listed life insurance and securities group in Asia-Pacific.
- Lincoln is the luxury vehicle division of American automobile manufacturer Ford. The division helped to establish the personal luxury car segment.
- Harley-Davidson is an internationally recognized American motorcycle manufacturer.